QYH Biotech Co., Ltd. Nanjing Biopharmaceutical Factory (hereinafter referred to as “Nanjing Factory”) was established in 1931. It was originally the Central Government Animal Husbandry Experimental Institute of the National Government, and later one of the four major veterinary biological products manufacturing enterprises of the Ministry of Agriculture. It is the earliest enterprise engaged in animal husbandry experiment and livestock vaccine research and production in China. In July 2004, after the asset reorganization, it was renamed as Nanjing Biopharmaceutical Factory of QYH Biotech Co., Ltd., which is the production base of freeze-dried vaccine of QYH Biotech Co., Ltd.
· In 1990 and 2000, Nanjing Factory built two clean workshops in compliance with GMP regulations for veterinary drugs, with a total construction area of 8078 square meters and a purification area of 4,500 square meters. In December 2002, Nanjing Factory took the lead in passing the GMP certification of the Ministry of Agriculture, becoming the first veterinary biological product manufacturer to pass GMP certification in China. It was also the first veterinary biological product manufacturer in China to pass GMP dynamic acceptance.
· Nanjing Factory currently has 3 GMP workshops and 11 automated production lines with an annual production capacity of 8.64 billion doses. The products are divided into four categories: poultry live vaccine, poultry inactivated vaccine, livestock live vaccine and livestock inactivated vaccine. In terms of live vaccines, the successful implementation of PCR detection methods for exogenous viruses has enabled effective control of exogenous viruses to ensure that the vaccine products are “stable, homogeneous, and pure”;In terms of inactivated vaccines, we strictly control the quality of our products with reference to foreign quality standards, and strive to achieve the advanced production level of similar products of the same kind in Nanjing Merial Animal Health Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1949, QYH Biotech Co., Ltd. Zhengzhou Biopharmaceutical Factory(hereinafter referred to as "Zhengzhou Factory") was founded in Kaifeng and moved to Zhengzhou in 1963. It was former one of the four major veterinary biological products manufacturers of the Ministry of Agriculture, and the earliest industrialized avian influenza vaccine manufacturer in China and one of the earliest designated manufacturers of high-pathogenic avian influenza vaccines by the Ministry of Agriculture. In July 2004, after the asset reorganization, it was renamed as QYH Biotech Co., Ltd. Zhengzhou Biopharmaceutical Factory, which is the inactivated vaccine production base of QYH Biotech Co., Ltd..
Zhengzhou Factory currently has 3 GMP workshops and 7 automated production lines with an annual production capacity of 2.4 billion feathers (heads). All production and monitoring equipment in the workshop adopts domestic first-class automation and semi-automatic equipment. In domestic enterprises, the company adopts automatic antigen inoculation harvesting equipment and antigen concentration equipment; it adopts an advanced emulsification process combining inner tank emulsification and external tank emulsification; and the two negative pressure production units in one production workshop are equipped with 8 inactivation tanks, and guarantees the manufacturers that complete the on-line inspection of all antigens in full compliance with the specifications. It is currently the only manufacturer in China that has the ability to emulsify 6 million ml of avian influenza oil emulsion products at one time. In April 2012, the Zhengzhou Factory No. 3 and No. 4 Workshop Vaccine Area successfully passed the GMP re-inspection of the Ministry of Agriculture, and the avian influenza suspension culture process was promoted to the industrialization stage.